Tanong lang?

Started by enzo, May 04, 2013, 09:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Tanong ko lang po kung ilang minutes yung advisable na duration ng pag treadmill sa isang araw? Tapos OK lang ba kung sasabayan ko din ng pagbibike? Or one at a time lang?? Pwede din ba sabayan ng dumbells?/ Salamat

Quote from: enzo on May 04, 2013, 09:52:17 PM
Tanong ko lang po kung ilang minutes yung advisable na duration ng pag treadmill sa isang araw? Tapos OK lang ba kung sasabayan ko din ng pagbibike? Or one at a time lang?? Pwede din ba sabayan ng dumbells?/ Salamat
Cardiologists advise around 20-30 mins jogging or running everyday to have a healthy heart to prevent Coronary Artery Disease
May mga fitness "experts" who claim that going beyond 45 mins of cardio work out is inefficient and would decrease your muscle mass significantly(source i forgot).
Yes, you can do resistance exercises after working out. Pero it is not advisable to do weights while running.

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on May 10, 2013, 12:25:15 AM
Quote from: enzo on May 04, 2013, 09:52:17 PM
Cardiologists advise around 20-30 mins jogging or running everyday to have a healthy heart to prevent Coronary Artery Disease
May mga fitness "experts" who claim that going beyond 45 mins of cardio work out is inefficient and would decrease your muscle mass significantly(source i forgot).
Yes, you can do resistance exercises after working out. Pero it is not advisable to do weights while running.

I think they are referencing it on how marathon runner's do look like. Their muscle strands are shrinked or eaten away (catabolism) by the body for immediate source of energy. (The body would rather eat your muscle than fat). They are doing cardio for hours and their body has adopted to this kind of thing.

As for the weights.. You should do weights first before running. You won't be able to lift weights if you're already tired because of running.

salamat po sa mga nagreply :)

Sorry update lang.
The recommendation is 30-40 mins of cardio exercise 3-5 times a week if not all days of the week. Kakabasa ko lang ng American Heart Association Guideline...