Scheduled PGG Maintenance

Started by Chris, October 03, 2008, 08:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi everyone,

There will be a scheduled PGG Maintenance over the weekend. Apologies for the intermittent problems you may encounter while accessing the blog and the forums.

This is to give way to a server upgrade to enhance readers' and users' experience.

Thanks!
Chris

great job! para talagang mapanatiling maayos at maganda ang PGG.

Thanks pinoyteen and the rest :)

PGG is now running on a better server. If you encounter any problems, kindly report it here or please send me an email at pinoyguyguide@gmail.com

I upgraded the forums today. You shouldn't notice anything new but if you are encountering any trouble while posting, please let me know.

thanks!

......kaya pala kanina ung post ko nag-error inulit ko n lang tapos ok na nagpost na cya ng maayos.....

nice to have someone maintained this forum

I am sorry there is something wrong with sending private messages, sending emails and also new user registration.

I feel bad because some new guests were unable to successfully register due to verification email issues :(

Trying to get this resolved ASAP.

Quote from: Chris on April 27, 2011, 12:31:38 AM
I am sorry there is something wrong with sending private messages, sending emails and also new user registration.

I feel bad because some new guests were unable to successfully register due to verification email issues :(

Trying to get this resolved ASAP.

Ok lang Chris. I'm sure maaayos din yan. :-)

^^^ thanks ctan. I sent you a test message via PM

This issue has been fixed now. :)