Sauna

Started by toffer, May 25, 2009, 05:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
maraming salamat!
il go there nlng siguro on monday to find out

^^ hmm.. remember na oriental spa iyon lyk prang sa japan.. so u need to strip naked in front of many people. im ok with it namn.

nbasa ko sa thread, parang best time to go there mga morning para walang tao masyado
wala naman akong problema getting naked, salamat sa info marvinofthefaintsmile

u can cover ur thing with ur hand nmn eh..,

just got home from wensha, ok ang services. sauna is good!  ;D na enjoy ko sya

tama bang magreklamo kung amoy pawis sa sauna sa gym? haha.

magkano kaya magpagawa ng sariling sauna sa bahay?

^^ just heard a dirty story from a wensha experience.

^^ gnun n b ka dirty sa wensha? i've been there twice (2 yrs. ago).. pero ala nmn aqng weird experience..

How dirty does it get angelo? I've been trying to get some time to try out these outside-mall spas. Hehe.

well. ive been there twice and had a great experience.. i think this has soemthing todo wth the 'dirty' cosutomers themselves.. sa caseq eh mga lolo at koreans lng ang ndatnan q.. nothing weird things.. just pure relaxation..

Quote from: ctan on March 16, 2011, 02:11:10 PM
How dirty does it get angelo? I've been trying to get some time to try out these outside-mall spas. Hehe.

these are all second hand information from the experience of my 2 male officemates who tried wensha for the first time (pasay branch).

one guy tried the body wash with massage. in short, papaliguan ka pala dito ng staff nila and they require you to strip naked. (medyo alangan lang talaga siya nung nakaharap na siya dun sa naghuhugas). he also tried the steam bath where there was low lighting inside. on the dark  corner, there were two men with no towel and obviously stroking some rod.. he did not stay anymore.
the massage was quite okay as it was a male therapist. kuha daw yung gusto niyang pressure at nabuhat siya. but there were some instances that parang sinasadya daw tamaan yung kanyang balls. so naiilang lang siya instead na ma-relax.

the other guy just had the massage with a lady therapist. parang pagod na raw kasi walang lakas. mas okay na sana kung male kaso nung kino-compare niya na medyo maiilang lang siya, wag na lang din daw. similar observations lang din sa wet floor. tapos siya was the one who tried the warm pool where people get naked (quite awkward na rin for him). what made him get out of the pool was when 2 men approached him and sat right beside him, just asking silly questions. it did not take a minute that he decided to leave the pool as well.

bottomline, there was just too much "disturbing" experiences rather than a relaxing visit. made me think twice coming over there.

^^ ah ok.. these people are extremely conservative..

kaht aq eh nilapitan din when i was in the warm water. 'Sir, anu pung oras na?' sabi nya sakin. 'Mga 5:30PM.' sabi q. and it did not made me get out of the pool. paranoid siguro if i do that..

I dont see any 'stroking' thing'y when i visit wensha twice.. For me, it looks clean. I like the female masahista, i dont like men masahista. hahaha! I like ung parang i-wwrestling ka nung masahista..

being naked in public place like that doesn't give me a feel of ackwardness..

nilapitan dn pala aq nung koreano ata un.. 'Sir, do u want a body wash?', I answered 'Nope, maybe next time.' Still it didn't made me get out of the pool. Matigas toh. hahahaha!!

Me separate na kwarto pala for body wash.. merong higaan dun and u need to strip naked talaga and magbubuhay maharlika ka at u got ung alipin este ung masahista to bathe you. (Imagine Spartacus)I think mga P150 ata ito.. not sure.. Haven't tried it personally.

Quote from: angelo on March 16, 2011, 03:15:05 PM
Quote from: ctan on March 16, 2011, 02:11:10 PM

these are all second hand information from the experience of my 2 male officemates who tried wensha for the first time (pasay branch).

one guy tried the body wash with massage. in short, papaliguan ka pala dito ng staff nila and they require you to strip naked. (medyo alangan lang talaga siya nung nakaharap na siya dun sa naghuhugas). he also tried the steam bath where there was low lighting inside. on the dark  corner, there were two men with no towel and obviously stroking some rod.. he did not stay anymore.
the massage was quite okay as it was a male therapist. kuha daw yung gusto niyang pressure at nabuhat siya. but there were some instances that parang sinasadya daw tamaan yung kanyang balls. so naiilang lang siya instead na ma-relax.

the other guy just had the massage with a lady therapist. parang pagod na raw kasi walang lakas. mas okay na sana kung male kaso nung kino-compare niya na medyo maiilang lang siya, wag na lang din daw. similar observations lang din sa wet floor. tapos siya was the one who tried the warm pool where people get naked (quite awkward na rin for him). what made him get out of the pool was when 2 men approached him and sat right beside him, just asking silly questions. it did not take a minute that he decided to leave the pool as well.

bottomline, there was just too much "disturbing" experiences rather than a relaxing visit. made me think twice coming over there.

pano kaya kung magpamasahe ka lang then after that gusto lang matulog. may sisita ba sa akin or baka ma rape na ako pagggising ko. lol.

masarap ksi matulog pagkatapos kang masahihin. sa bulag ako ngpapamasahe then bayad ako additional 1 hour para makatulog at wag gisingin.

ayko ksi maging mukhang tanga sa wensha pag mag isa lang. lol

wala naman. pero i tend to talk rather than sleep. so I rarely sleep in there.. i just go to the pantry and eat while talking with a friend.