Sauna

Started by toffer, May 25, 2009, 05:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Haha, one of the reasons why I frequent the place.
No unnecessary noice/conversations while having the massage.

The best Tonton I tried was the one at Tagaytay. They'll really take care of you there (put a hot towel on your neck, etc).

Sonya's Signature massage is also one of the better massage places at Tagaytay. You get your own room where you can shower first then proceed with the massage.

Ang sonya's garden b ay nagbbgay ng couple massage?

Not sure on this one, but you can probably request for this setup. Last time that I was there, got individual rooms for my mom and my sister.

^^ naku, hussle un sakn.. hehehehe

sana finally this weekend makapag pamsahe na ako dhil stress ko abot abot hanggang langit na  hayyysss

Quote from: ram013 on December 18, 2010, 05:37:03 AM
sana finally this weekend makapag pamsahe na ako dhil stress ko abot abot hanggang langit na  hayyysss

go na kuya!  ;D

ako kakatapos lang kahapon!  ;D

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on December 17, 2010, 12:22:24 PM
Ang sonya's garden b ay nagbbgay ng couple massage?

yes pwede. magkatapat pa yung shower ninyo. corner rooms (left + right) sa first floor.

Quote from: niceako on December 17, 2010, 12:02:30 PM
For those living in QC area, I recommend Humanessence (along West Ave, near SM). Massage with shower and steam facilities. Also, you can pay additional 70 bucks to have a private stall, instead of being massaged in the common room.

magkano po ang rate sa Humanessence?

maganda ba sa Wensha Pasay? as in malinis?

^^ I'd prefer to go there kesa sa Timog. For me eh sulit ung place na yun. I also enjoy their massage.. Lalo na ung parang i-wewrestling ka ng nagmamasahe sa yo. Malinis xa for me. And I enjoy their facilities and service for P600+. Kaya I was able to treat my best friend as well. You can also try their body scrub..

Hi maykel,

Last massage there sometime Dec 2009, 350 pesos for the common room. Free use of shower and steam. If you want more privacy, add 80 pesos to get a private cubicle.

I'll be going home by the end of this month and thinking of having a massage there. And 1 also at Tagaytay :)

Quote from: maykel on January 05, 2011, 11:22:15 AM
For those living in QC area, I recommend Humanessence (along West Ave, near SM). Massage with shower and steam facilities. Also, you can pay additional 70 bucks to have a private stall, instead of being massaged in the common room.

Quote from: niceako on January 06, 2011, 02:01:47 PM
Hi maykel,

Last massage there sometime Dec 2009, 350 pesos for the common room. Free use of shower and steam. If you want more privacy, add 80 pesos to get a private cubicle.

I'll be going home by the end of this month and thinking of having a massage there. And 1 also at Tagaytay :)

Quote from: maykel on January 05, 2011, 11:22:15 AM

salamat bro. :)
siguro medyo mahal na yan ngayon ano. hanapin ko na lang siguro sa internet.

No worries :)

If coming from SM North, it's on the right side. Hopefully, nasa 400+ range ung massage as of now.
Update us also from your experience just in case.

(The last time I had a massage at this place pala was last Nov 2009, we watched the replay of Pacquiao's fight against Cotto at their lounge area. They have large and comfortable lazy boys and a widescreen television where you can lounge/ take a nap/ drink complimentary tea, etc)

baka nga mauna ka pang makapagpamassage sa akin eh.. hehe. :)
salamat sa info. para tuloy gusto ko ng puntahan. kaso wala pang budget.