Style & Fashion: Impress or Express?

Started by badboyjr, May 26, 2009, 09:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
sa fashion and style ba, we are to impress or express?
im just curious, bigla na lang pumasok sa thoughts ko ito ....
im not making war between the two kasi hindi mo sila pwedeng paghiwalayin...

pero ano ba ideas nyo regarding this... ;D

Nice topic badboyjr..

Ako more on to express..pero napa-isip din ako ah.. to impress siguro in terms sa mga officemates na parang its more of convincing siguro na ok din naman maging stylist and fashioniztah  ;D

ako it has to be IMPRESS always. although walang aamin niyan.

madalas talaga to impress.
ang sarap din kase ng feeling when
other people compliments the way you look.
pero it's also nice when you get to express
yourself with the way you dress up
tapos naiimpress yung mga tao.

I actually like this topic and I'm thinking of turning it into a full-blown PGG write-up based on your inputs.  ;D badboyjr, let me know if you want to contribute a post on this.

Anyway, I'm more into the "impress" side.

nakOOooo mukhang ako lang to express nyahaha.....  ???

being an arts student in an arts school.

EXPRESS

I never thought clothing's purpose had been elevated. I mean, I thought it was just there to protect you from the element.

Nah, just kidding.

I like to KISS my clothing. Keep it Simple Stupid. So that's express, although I still can't connect it to the context. Clothes should flatter the assets of the person and not the other way around.

Quote from: ramillav on June 02, 2009, 03:01:31 AM
I never thought clothing's purpose had been elevated. I mean, I thought it was just there to protect you from the element.

Nah, just kidding.

I like to KISS my clothing. Keep it Simple Stupid. So that's express, although I still can't connect it to the context. Clothes should flatter the assets of the person and not the other way around.

"Clothes should flatter the assets of the person and not the other way around."

this is so nice ramillav...

ako more on EXPRESS

nasa nagdadala naman yan
dibaaaa?!:))
haha ;D

both but more on to impress. kasi sa school almost evreyone's wearing jeans, shirt and tsinelas/chucks kaya minsan (madalas) i try not to be like them.

both. sometimes to express, sometimes to impress

pero mas maganda kung mixed :)

dati i dress to impress..pero wala akong napapala..di naman ako pinapansin e..pero dumating ang araw na yung sinusuot ko sumasabay na sa mood ko..kun trip ko..dun ako..keysa naman makikiuso para lang mag pa impress e di naman bagay sayo..nag mumukha ka lang t'mang..ahaha!!so wed better dress to express para confident na confident ka sa suot mo..heheh!!