Men's short shorts

Started by superosmdummi, December 06, 2013, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been mocked and teased my people because I wear short shorts (the hem's above the knee)(VBall shorts, running shorts etc.). I like wearing them not cause I'm gay or whatever but because it's more comfier than shorts that are longer (cargo shorts for example).

I wanna ask you guy if you too wear short shorts and are other people mock you by wearing them.

your clothes does not determine your sexuality. If you're comfortable with shorts, go lang.

But how short are your shorts?

My usual shorts are slightly longer than that one (an inch, maybe). But my running shorts is as short as that one if not shorter (by also an inch)

Parang ayos lang naman. very 80's hahahah.
i think it's more important that you're comfortable

Yes, and it's one way to flaunt my legs. hahaha.

but...

peps keep their eyes on my ass, that I don't even thing I have (and/or my crotch) UGH!

Sabi nga nila, if you have it, flaunt it.

Ok lang short shorts.
Mines around an inch or two inches above the knee.
Meron din sakto sa knee.

Used to wear below the knees pero hindi na.

As long as your comfortable in it and has a perfect fit then it should be good to go.

betlog shorts! counterpart ng pekpek shorts! hehehe. :)

i think it's okay. i, too, wear betlog shorts at times. nothing wrong so long as you're comfortable. yeah, no one should dictate. but what's important is you don't make others uncomfortable.

Sa SM Surplus may magagandang mga shorts. We went to SM Taytay last weekend.

I love wearing Men's short shorts pero no one mocked me. As long as you're comfortable ayos lang un. :)

nagsusuot ako nito yung parang old basketball shorts yun e. pero everyone is saying na i've got girl legs. hahaha. bwisit!

Quote from: makati_boy on March 24, 2014, 01:59:44 PM
nagsusuot ako nito yung parang old basketball shorts yun e. pero everyone is saying na i've got girl legs. hahaha. bwisit!

Ako I've got long legs and it's really toned, because Track player ao before and lov to run. Naiinggit nga minsan yung girl friends ko kasi mas maganda pa daw legs ko sa kanila. Tho, mine's medj balbon.

I remember back in the 80's, basketball players used to wear above the knee shorts. If you ever watched those games, you would definitely laugh!  ;D

Quote from: Chris on March 25, 2014, 12:09:40 AM
I remember back in the 80's, basketball players used to wear above the knee shorts. If you ever watched those games, you would definitely laugh!  ;D

yun nga sir yung maiikli hahaha! balls galore lang e. pero i still wear them til now. comfy naman e. wag ka lang uupo masyado nang nakabukaka. hahaha!!  :P