Free Rugby Football Training at Marikina

Started by superosmdummi, February 07, 2014, 09:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Guys, the Phillipine Rugby Football Union is giving out FREE training sessions every Tuesday and Thursday (7 - 9 pm) at Marikina Sports Complex. An entrance fee of 10 shall be paid at the front desk (is that what it's called?) area inside the sports complex. Just bring extra clothes with you cause we'll be covered in dirt after. See you guys there!

PS. Also Mouth guards and cleats are recommended (but you can train with your trainers, basketball shoes, or what ever shoes you have)

that's nice. kaso ang layo sa akin on a weekday. I'm not sure how to get from Makati to Marikina without getting stuck in heavy rush hour traffic.

punta ka ba? balitaan mo kami.

Regular na akong nag train I started last last week. :) Pag nakitaan daw ng potential you can actually compete na with them. :) On the 18th of February we're going to be at UP (I forgot the what time, I'll ask them nalang) :D

Hi guys! Meron paring Free Rugby Training at Marikina. Every Tuesday and Thursday 7 - 9 meron din at Alabang on wednesdays naman (forgot the time tho) For more info just go to www.prfu.com or visit their facebook paga PRFU (Philippine Rugby Football Union). See you guys there :D