any bloggers out there? :)

Started by makotoken, July 10, 2009, 11:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey hey I'm a blogger and you?

here's my personal blog at http://oh-wheezers.blogspot.com

:)

Hey reese!

I really want to make my own blog also! And probably earn some bucks as well... :D
kaso tinatamad pa ako as of now...
I have posted some entries to other people's blog though  ;D

Can you post some tips or guidelines on how to make your blog famous? I'm planning to focus on techie stuffs, travel, and probably self experiences na rin...

Quote from: † harry101 † on July 11, 2009, 12:59:10 PM
Hey reese!

I really want to make my own blog also! And probably earn some bucks as well... :D
kaso tinatamad pa ako as of now...
I have posted some entries to other people's blog though  ;D

Can you post some tips or guidelines on how to make your blog famous? I'm planning to focus on techie stuffs, travel, and probably self experiences na rin...

that's a great idea, make a blog harry :)

i will make some posts about that but I haven't made any income with my blog so you better find money related blogs :) and i know some :)

you can try blogspot.com or wordpress.com or you can simply buy your own domain :)

i have a blog.

its not for business or any money-making activity. its just there to share pieces of myself. feelings for the day and some juicy secrets limited to special friends in the cyber world.

i also use the account to get updated from other people. i have personally observed that stories/entries are more often different in the blogging-world rather than what is happening in the real-world.

Quote from: angelo on July 11, 2009, 11:44:04 PM
i have a blog.

its not for business or any money-making activity. its just there to share pieces of myself. feelings for the day and some juicy secrets limited to special friends in the cyber world.

i also use the account to get updated from other people. i have personally observed that stories/entries are more often different in the blogging-world rather than what is happening in the real-world.

what's the link angelo?

I have a personal blog. different? I don't do that. If I were to make an opinion or a rant, I support them with facts and links to other websites.

your blog is great!

I was actually hoping that google adsense is as easy as 1-2-3, but after reading your post... well i think its complicated :)

I also used to have an updated personal blog in friendster before...

@makotoken
I really want to set up an informative blog similar to "yugatech" hehe... how did you promote your blog and attract readers from around the world? I noticed that your blog has hits from different countries  ;)

Thanks

I have my blog.. pero two posts pa lang.. yung isa intro pa hahaha.. nakablocked kasi sa office ang blogspot kaya di gaanong ma-update  :(

Quote from: † harry101 †
your blog is great!

I was actually hoping that google adsense is as easy as 1-2-3, but after reading your post... well i think its complicated :)

I also used to have an updated personal blog in friendster before...

@makotoken
I really want to set up an informative blog similar to "yugatech" hehe... how did you promote your blog and attract readers from around the world? I noticed that your blog has hits from different countries  ;)

Thanks

thanks harry :)

hehehe my google adsense didn't turn out like it used to. it may work for you :)

don;t make blogs in your friendster account. multiply blogs are okay but only people with multiply can comment.

yugatech??

readers from differnt countries? hehehe honestly dapat nga dati ko pa niset-up yung map, para mas marame XD hmm... actually di ko rin alam, basta nagbblog ako ng mga topics na gusto ko. open-minded naman ako tsaka opinionated XD

minsan naman pati eh napapadaan lang naman sila, just looking around lang XD

Quote from: Dumont
I have my blog.. pero two posts pa lang.. yung isa intro pa hahaha.. nakablocked kasi sa office ang blogspot kaya di gaanong ma-update

try to blog when you're at home :) keep posting on what you like the most.

Quote from: makotoken on July 12, 2009, 07:46:33 AM
Quote from: angelo on July 11, 2009, 11:44:04 PM
i have a blog.

what's the link angelo?

I have a personal blog. different? I don't do that. If I were to make an opinion or a rant, I support them with facts and links to other websites.

i hope you dont mind but i dont share it to the public. i can tell you out of this forum. :)

i dont get the different question.. yes of course you do. but since most of it is personal so there is no need to input hard facts. these are actual accounts.

tama na yan inuman na hehe ....

beerlogz - magandang name ng blog hehe ...

@angelo, sure tell us :) still not getting the different part XD

@badboyjr, hehehe pwede rin blog iyan sa food category pero specific ay drinks. Blog mo about sa mga beers kung mahal man or hinde, local or imported, tapos review them, history nung beer, etc. XD

oh wait a beer blog ba? may kilala akong malaysian guy who has that >> http://www.beerbeer.org

Quote from: Dumont
I have my blog.. pero two posts pa lang.. yung isa intro pa hahaha.. nakablocked kasi sa office ang blogspot kaya di gaanong ma-update

try to blog when you're at home :) keep posting on what you like the most.
[/quote]

thanks.. Actually, heto na pagkaka-abalahan ko nyan..  ;)

I applied for google adsense last night. Got an email today and my application was rejected. No hard feelings though, wla naman kasi talagag significant content yung blog ko eh...hehe... resubmit nlng daw! wahaha  :D

@Dumont, that's the spirit :)

@Harry, oo nga. nababadtrip na nga ako sa google adsense, oh wellz submit ulet! hahahaha XD

Quote from: makotoken on July 13, 2009, 04:01:56 PM
@angelo, sure tell us :) still not getting the different part XD

what im saying is that there is a difference in the experiences/kuwentos in the actual world. what you hear, you see , you feel, they are all different from what you hear, feel and exaperience in the cyberworld through blogging and reading friends' blog.