Impeach PNOY!

Started by judE_Law, July 06, 2014, 03:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"This government and its senate senator-judges-allies conspired to impeach CJ corona for two reasons: culpable violation of the constitution and betrayal of public trust. Corona expressed his apology that he acted in good faith for his action of not revealing his peso and dollar accounts based on existing bank secrecy law and that he believes that SALN declaration is an on-going process subject to modification and updating as the need arises.He was blamed for his PHP 130 million accumulated wealth for 45 years of employment and investments. His assets are now frozen including his daughter's, prohibited to travel. with both facing tax evasion charges.
Now, under DAP, 150 BILLION PESOS disappeared, unaccounted, unaudited and declared unconstitutional by the SC and the same reason was given: THEY DID IT IN GOOD FAITH. so ARE WE SUPPOSED TO JUST KEEP QUIET AND ACCEPT THIS ANOMALY AND PLAY DEAD? this inspite of the fact that THE APPROVAL of the action and INDIVIDUAL RELEASES were personally SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF with marginal notes.
150 BILLION is the LARGEST STOLEN MONEY in PHILIPPINE HISTORY!"  ---  from FB page, i share the same sentiment.

Pnoy used the funds from DAP to bribe congress to impeach and convict corona.. he ruined the check and balance of our government.. sadly, any impeachment case will not prosper considering that majority of our congressmen and senators are his allies who received millions of pesos from pdaf and dap. in 2016, he will lose his immunity. i wonder if the next administration will prosecute (persecute?) him just like what he did it to his enemies like gma, corona, etc.

^if a non-admin candidate will win in 2016, hindi malayong kasuhan din si PNoy. Ang tuwid na daan... lol!

let's wait and see..

nakakaasar lang wala pa sinisibak man lang si pnoy. now they're insisting they did everything in good faith.. di daw sila dapat makasuhan.. tsk tsk.. if all criminals would use that excuse to save themsalves from being tried, ewan ko na lang. tsk.

what i like about what's happening now, ay yung mga Pilipino ay mas nagiging aware na na niloloko lang tayo ng present admin. gaya nga ng sinasabi ko before, hindi lahat ng daang tuwid ay tamang daan. minsan kailangan mo ding lumiko na kahot magiging matagal ng biyahe, tiyak naman ang patutunguhan.

I dis agree for the impeachment, dahil useless kasi ang papalit mas masahol pa, to make it clear hindi ako maka aquino, tapos sa mga nagsabi na ang fund was mis used its true, mis used dahil hindi ginamit sa bagay na naayon sa batas, thats why unconstitutional, but  wala pang evidensya na nilahad kung binulsa ba ni aquino at abad ang pera? may COA report ba kung saan pumunta ang lahat na pera? kaya ibig sabihin ang lahat na nag rereklamo tumulong kayo sa paghanap ng evidensya na talagang ginamit ang pera sa walang kwenta, may evidensya ba silang nilabas na ang perang DAP after impeachment ay bribe, kasi kahit si jinggoy nagsabi na hindi bribe, ngayon ang sanhi ng naging problema ay tayong lahat, bakit salita lang tayo ng salita wala sa gawa, everybody wants miracle to happened para sa split of a second solve ang lahat ng problema, yan ang ugali ng pinoy, magaling magsalita wala naman tinulong. In order to rest my case, pls all of us ask ourselves what we can help to make our country a best place and be a real pearl of the orient.

hi @november17...
una sa lahat.. please lang.. don't use the sentence "magaling magsalita wala naman tinulong."
you don't know who you're talking to, kaya hinay sa pagbibintang..
hindi ko kailangang ipagsigawan kung nakatulong na ba ako sa kapwa ko at sa bansa ko, para lang magkaroon ng karapatang makapag-batikos o makapagpahayag ng saloobin sa bulok na sistema o maling gawain ng gobyerno.
ang mali ay mali! may batas tayong sinusunod at naayon ito sa konstitusyon, anumang gawain na di naaayon dito ay malinaw na paglabag at dapat may managot. hindi natin maaring baliin ang batas para lang sa isang tao o grupo... eh di para na din nating sinabi na okay lang magnakaw o mangholdap ang isang mahirap basta ipapakain sa pamilya niyang nagugutom.
about the COA report, as far as i know, nagsasagawa na ngayon ng audit ang COA report kaugnay ng kung saan napunta yung bilyong-bilyong pera na nagamit mula sa DAP.
are you sure you want our country to the best place to live in??? its plain and simple, lahat tayo sumunod sa batas, at alisin sa pwesto ang mga corrupt!  peace!

hmmm.. if you're looking for credible evidence.. medyo malabo na ata. the culprits are still there. they still have time to clean up the documents that can be used against them.. di man lang sinuspend.

if the reports are true, COA is also a recipient of DAP funds. if this is true, this could possibly impair the agency's independence and objectivity in any investigation they're going to make related to DAP.

And yes, in my own little ways, nakakatulong ako. i'm a taxpayer kaya maski papano may karapatan ako maglabas ng saloobin especially kung san napupunta yung buwis na kinokolekta ng gobyerno saken.  :)

For me, I'm not in favor of impeachment while there is still no concrete evidence. Dapat meron grounds. Kasi kung unconstitutional acts lang hindi grounds for impeachment. Kailangan ma-prove na "bad faith" and hindi "good faith" like how Malacanang is claiming. Dapat "culpable violation of the constitution", and "betrayal of public trust".

And may limit yata na only 1 complaint can be filed in a year. So kung wala pa kwenta ang evidence, never mind nalang. Malapit na rin matapos ang term niya e.

tama kelangan talaga ng matibay na evidence.. and even if they have strong evidence, the impeachment will not prosper in congress because at the end of the day, it's still a numbers game. di ilalaglag ng congress ang pres dahil parepareho naman silang involved dyan. haha

Quote from: mightee on July 08, 2014, 09:29:28 PM
For me, I don't favor impeachment while there is still no concrete evidence. Dapat meron grounds. Kasi kung unconstitutional acts lang hindi grounds for impeachment. Kailangan ma-prove na "bad faith" and hindi "good faith" like how Malacanang is claiming. Dapat "culpable violation of the constitution", and "betrayal of public trust".

And may limit yata na only 1 complaint can be filed in a year. So kung wala pa kwenta ang evidence, never mind nalang. Malapit na rin matapos ang term niya e.

i respect your opinion...
but the things is, the SC declared DAP as unconstitutional.. so whether its done in good faith or not, the process of how they acquire the budget for it remains illegal.. and that's what i'm trying to point out... kesahodang isang araw na lang ang natitira sa termino niya, kung tatanungin mo ako kung ii-impeach ko pa ba siya.. i will! but i agree with you na dapat ngang palakasin muna ang impeachment complaint.

^ Pero hindi talaga impeachable offence yung doing something lang na unconstitutional, kasi, and this is from the Constitution itself, impeachable offenses are: culpable violation of the Constitution, treason, bribery, graft and corruption, other high crimes, or betrayal of public trust. Check Wikipedia article on Impeachment in the Philippines.

Yung last offense na other high crimes or betrayal of public trust, open pa rin to interpretation. Medyo subjective din sa tingin ko. Alam ko eto lang yung basis kung bakit na impeach si Corona, which I think was subject to the senators' interpretation, which could be under the influence of the DAP. ::)

Kung unconstitutional acts lang impeachable na agad, baka wala pa ilang months since umupo siya sa presidency impeached na, kasi yung EO 1 and 2 niya unconstitutional if I remember correctly.

Quote from: mightee on July 08, 2014, 10:57:21 PM
^ Pero hindi talaga impeachable offence yung doing something lang na unconstitutional, kasi, and this is from the Constitution itself, impeachable offenses are: culpable violation of the Constitution, treason, bribery, graft and corruption, other high crimes, or betrayal of public trust. Check Wikipedia article on Impeachment in the Philippines.

Yung last offense na other high crimes or betrayal of public trust, open pa rin to interpretation. Medyo subjective din sa tingin ko. Alam ko eto lang yung basis kung bakit na impeach si Corona, which I think was subject to the senators' interpretation, which could be under the influence of the DAP. ::)

Kung unconstitutional acts lang impeachable na agad, baka wala pa ilang months since umupo siya sa presidency impeached na, kasi yung EO 1 and 2 niya unconstitutional if I remember correctly.
tama ka naman..  di porke dineclare na unconstitutional ay impeachable na like the e.o. 1 and 2.. yung isa dyan truth commission nya ata yun but the case regarding dap is different.

during the trial of corona, they confirmed reports that they talked to some senators regarding the impeachment. several months later, they disbursed funds for pet projects of senators who convicted corona while those who acquitted corona did not get anything. according to abad, the source of these funds came from dap which was later on declared by sc as unconstitutional.

if there's political will, i'm sure pwedeng mainpeach si pnoy - culpable violation of the constitution and bribery lalo na kung makakakalap ng evidence. kaso ayun, anjan pa sila sa pwesto, medyo malabo.

@jude_law mea culpa kung na offend kita, pero I think ginamit ko tayo, i mean lahat tayo tumulong maghanap ng evidensya, para mapaalis lahat ang magnanakaw sa kaban ng bayan, na ang mga ninanakaw galing sa pawis natin, as far as I know sa pinag aralan ko sa law mula noon, unconstitutional in bad faith is Impeachable, kaya sinabi ng SC na kailangan ma prove ng kinauukulan na unconstitutional  in good faith para walang criminal liability, but impeachable wise yes, kahit mga law expert nagsabi impeachable ang nangyari pero what will happened pagkatapos ma file sa basurahan ang punta kasi numbers game ang impeachment and political by nature. Kaya hindi ako pabor sa impeachment, but in economic plunder abad is liable if proven that unconstitutional in bad faith as what justice brion concurring opinion, dahil si abad ang maraming alam dyan, pero si aquino after pa ng term niya pwede kasuhan ng plunder if proven bad faith. peace i rest my case your honor.

Quote from: mightee on July 08, 2014, 10:57:21 PM

news clip from Philstar.com------

MANILA, Philippines — President Benigno Aquino III can definitely be impeached over the Disbursement Acceleration Program (DAP), Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago said on Wednesday.

In a televised press briefing, Santiago said she will not blame those who would attempt to pursue Aquino's impeachment after parts of the controversial DAP were declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court (SC) on Tuesday.

She said Aquino committed culpable violation of the Constitution and violation of the principles of accountability and responsibility.

"Theoretically, yes it is (possible for Aquino to be impeached), because it will be a violation of the Constitution, as the Supreme Court already said," Santiago said.

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2014/07/02/1341628/pnoy-can-be-impeached-over-dap-case-will-fail-miriam