To people my age. Last thing you remember from Cartoon Network, 90's early 00's?

Started by Melo15, August 07, 2009, 03:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
What was the last thing you remember from the older, not oldest, yeah i know seniors, im not that old school...yet.
but anyway, im talkin bout cartoons in the "dexters laboratory",  "Johnny Bravo", "Ed, edd, and Eddy", or "Courage" era.

Dati may "akazukin cha cha" english version sa cartoon network.

i liked dexter's lab, scooby, at saka yung racing na kasali si "mutley" na aso na may amo xang naka purple. forgot the title.

Captain planet rin!

marami pa ko memories with CN.

cartoon network ba yung may aso na lab? ang sarap kasi magkaroon ng pet na ganun.

ah yes CAPTAIN PLANET, kahit replay na pinapanood pa rin.

Tambayan ko ito dati... My favorite was.... Popeye.... Captain Planet is.... not much... pero yung theme song? Whahaha... Captain Planet he is the hero. Looney tunes, kids next door, powerpuff girls, tom and jerry.

KIDS NEXT DOOR... I love pretending to be numbah 1! Pokemon, Beyblade, Yugi Oh, Crash Gear, ZOIDS, Power Rangers, Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel, Ed, Edd, and Eddie, Dexter's Laboratory (Mandar and Dede love team)... I so remember those days... they were fun. :))

captain planet, tom and jerry and my very fav Looney Tunes! i just missed roadrunner and coyote.  ;D

dexter's lab astig =)
then may parang avengers sila dun at yung super monkey pa!