Suggestions to the Administrator: Chris

Started by Jon, October 12, 2008, 10:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Mr.Yos0 on March 05, 2011, 01:35:11 AM
yung mga personal threads, gawan na lang ng separate category.

dumami na, natabunan na yung word chains ko!  ;D

hahaha

talagang may concern sa word chain nya.

good author.

Quote from: carpediem on February 28, 2011, 02:21:44 PM
Hi Chris. Could you register the site in imageshack? The images hosted there are being blocked in the forums.

Here's a link about the problem (thanks darkstar) although I'm not sure if it will work:
http://www.techpinas.com/2011/02/imageshack-unregistered-domain-error.html

thanks. I will check this out. Have you tried photobucket.com as an alternative?

Quote from: Chris on March 06, 2011, 11:32:29 PM
Quote from: carpediem on February 28, 2011, 02:21:44 PM
Hi Chris. Could you register the site in imageshack? The images hosted there are being blocked in the forums.

Here's a link about the problem (thanks darkstar) although I'm not sure if it will work:
http://www.techpinas.com/2011/02/imageshack-unregistered-domain-error.html

thanks. I will check this out. Have you tried photobucket.com as an alternative?

Thanks! Images in imageshack show now.

Yup I also use other image hosting providers, pero marami na rin kasi sa imageshack.

di ba pwedeng deadmahin na lang ang threads na ayaw mo....it will not make you any less anyway

Kilo - what threads are those? thanks.

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on March 19, 2011, 03:51:23 AM
Chris, kindly tell all of the moderators to edit those member of the month  and remove my name.

I do not permit my name to be used in these voting popularity contests.
Otherwise I will threaten this forums  with denial of service attacks or overload the forums until it becomes unusable.

I AM SERIOUS.

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on March 19, 2011, 11:35:20 AM
Quote from: joshgroban on March 19, 2011, 06:59:32 AM
di ba pwedeng deadmahin na lang ang threads na ayaw mo....it will not make you any less anyway

bakit ko dedeadmahin, Wala siyang karapatan gamitin pangalan ko? As long as my name is involved, i have every right to be angry about it. I find jude_law a disgusting person and I never want my name beside his. Its insulting enough that he has to put it in a popularity contest.

To prove my point:
What if i make 100 thread with person X's name? Then I will just use the defense na puwede nya deadmahin yung threads. obviously, that's wrong.

IF you don't bow to my request demands, I will take action.

^since my name is being dragged here.. i think i have all the rights as well to speak my mind.

Chris,
Kilo 1000, is referring to the "PGGf Member of the Month" threads which has been going on since September last year.
if your going to read those threads, especially the previous ones, it is clear that the Poll is not about Popularity Contest, but just for fun.
in fact, Our intetion is to motivate the PGGf users to be more active, especially the newbies.
As far as i know, when we created these polls, we have never violated any PGGf rules.
Anyway, just to end the "threats", and hopefully not to aggravate the situation...
i have already deleted Kilo 1000's name in the poll.  

thanks for explaining jude_law

kilo - i think jude removed it already.

Wait, I am starting to like this signature from darkstar13

what font is this? and how about turning the "guy" part into blue text and both pinoy and guide as gray.

Quote from: Chris on April 11, 2011, 11:30:45 PM

what font is this? and how about turning the "guy" part into blue text and both pinoy and guide as gray.

ok na suggestion para may element of contrast. ok ako d2! just my suggestion ;-)

Quote from: Chris on April 11, 2011, 11:30:45 PM

wow! napansin din ni boss chris ang angking galing ni E!