HELP. Pimples topic.

Started by Jayvee, October 15, 2008, 01:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: zhauro on August 31, 2009, 07:10:46 PM
Quote from: angelo on July 02, 2009, 11:51:03 PM
nabuhay na ulit and its being advertised lately - proactiv
has anyone tried it recently?

I have. and it's a disaster! lalo na if you're fair skinned. masususnog face mo. the infomercial did not cover all the things you need to know like how crucial sunblock is when you're using proactiv. the process is not easy at all. it was such a hassle putting on these product, it was hella tedious talaga. just opt for simpler products. but i heard it works better for dark skin, am not sure.

well if you read the package insert everything is said over there. (im not protecting proactiv  pero meron naman nakalagay talaga - and may return guarantee sila, sana sinoli mo na lang if you were not satisfied)

Quote from: angelo on August 31, 2009, 09:32:19 PM

I have. and it's a disaster! lalo na if you're fair skinned. masususnog face mo. the infomercial did not cover all the things you need to know like how crucial sunblock is when you're using proactiv. the process is not easy at all. it was such a hassle putting on these product, it was hella tedious talaga. just opt for simpler products. but i heard it works better for dark skin, am not sure.

well if you read the package insert everything is said over there. (im not protecting proactiv  pero meron naman nakalagay talaga - and may return guarantee sila, sana sinoli mo na lang if you were not satisfied)

It is so easy to say all sorts of things lalo na when you don't know the full story.
Yes, i read the package insert and all the infos with it.

I was simply imparting my experience with the product. I wasn't able to return the product kasi i was contacted by proactive and they encouraged me to continue using the product. Now, what i posted was simply based on an unsatisfied customer's perspective and nothing more. dealing with acne is not easy.  It sounded as if i was a simpleton who used the product without even reading the labels or instructions.

i just posted to help at wala na.

Quote from: zhauro on September 05, 2009, 07:09:45 PM
Quote from: angelo on August 31, 2009, 09:32:19 PM

It is so easy to say all sorts of things lalo na when you don't know the full story.
Yes, i read the package insert and all the infos with it.

I was simply imparting my experience with the product. I wasn't able to return the product kasi i was contacted by proactive and they encouraged me to continue using the product. Now, what i posted was simply based on an unsatisfied customer's perspective and nothing more. dealing with acne is not easy.  It sounded as if i was a simpleton who used the product without even reading the labels or instructions.

i just posted to help at wala na.

of course i do not know the whole story, long and short of it, totally not my fault. everything was just based on what you have posted. and from what i read from all package inserts, all your concerns (among which are disclosed in your post) were actually answered in there. if you have any other problems with the product and the actual routine, then im so sorry for you.

i did not insinuate anything about how "dumb" you can be in using the product. i was trying to "inform" you of your options and possible actions to show your discontent with the product. by the way, im not working or in any way connected to proactive. i was just given a set, which i haven't tried up until now but i have spared some good time reading the package inserts.

gud day po. im robin, a newbie here sa pgg. nabasa ko lang ung ilang entries sa forum na 'to. at nakita ko nga ung paggamit daw ng Perla na soap. effective ba tlga yon? sa totoo lang nakabili nako kahapon at excited nako i-try. hehe tnx guys

Quote from: EdRobinson on March 21, 2010, 10:40:37 AM
gud day po. im robin, a newbie here sa pgg. nabasa ko lang ung ilang entries sa forum na 'to. at nakita ko nga ung paggamit daw ng Perla na soap. effective ba tlga yon? sa totoo lang nakabili nako kahapon at excited nako i-try. hehe tnx guys

meron talaga gumagamit niyan at nagtetestimonial na effective at nakakinis talaga.

Quote from: angelo on March 21, 2010, 09:57:48 PM

meron talaga gumagamit niyan at nagtetestimonial na effective at nakakinis talaga.

wow naman. hehe salamat salamat. nastart ko na siya gamitin. though honestly i've tried alot of products before. na-curious lng ako wid it, sana ok. last thing i used was Nivea Acne Oil Control facial wash.

Perla? Sus.. RN ka tapos ngpapaniwala ka dun. hehehe...

Quote from: EdRobinson on March 22, 2010, 09:02:53 AM

wow naman. hehe salamat salamat. nastart ko na siya gamitin. though honestly i've tried alot of products before. na-curious lng ako wid it, sana ok. last thing i used was Nivea Acne Oil Control facial wash.

pero try mo kung totoo nga.. just do some experiments to yourself Mr. R.N.!
WeLcome ulet sa PGG!

depende lang talaga. may mga binabagayan lang...

Quote from: junjaporms on March 22, 2010, 09:47:06 AM
hmmm i wonder kung available pa sa market ang perla soap... ginagamit ko lang tong project sa HELE nung elementary e hehe

hehe oo nga HELE, ung carving. meron pa naman. tig P11.30 hehe

Quote from: van on March 22, 2010, 08:18:12 PM

hehehe natawa tlga ako. there's no harm in trying ika nga. yun ay kung d nga ako mahaharm. lol. second day ko na sa paggamit, ok naman so far. hehe. RN ka din? wow.

Quote from: angelo on March 22, 2010, 10:27:19 PM
depende lang talaga. may mga binabagayan lang...

sana nga isa ako sa mga babagayan. hehe.

Quote from: van on March 22, 2010, 08:44:03 PM
Quote from: EdRobinson on March 22, 2010, 09:02:53 AM

pero try mo kung totoo nga.. just do some experiments to yourself Mr. R.N.!
WeLcome ulet sa PGG!

i will. thanks sa pagwelcome. ang saya talaga dito!  ;D

Quote from: EdRobinson on March 23, 2010, 10:32:51 AM
Quote from: van on March 22, 2010, 08:18:12 PM

hehehe natawa tlga ako. there's no harm in trying ika nga. yun ay kung d nga ako mahaharm. lol. second day ko na sa paggamit, ok naman so far. hehe. RN ka din? wow.

@EdRobinson: Yep. RN din. Last nov.,'09 aq ngtake.. at ikaw?

@EdRobinson: Yep. RN din. Last nov.,'09 aq ngtake.. at ikaw?
[/quote]

@Van: OT na hehe. june2009 ako.