HELP. Pimples topic.

Started by Jayvee, October 15, 2008, 01:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hi guys. as observed, hindi ko hiyang ang Perla soap. hehe biglang dumami lalo pimples ko, sakto may biglaang event pa man din ako na pinuntahan. at least i tried ika nga, thanks pa din.

dahil diyan, bumalik nalang ako sa dati kong regimen. i learned from what i did. u must always trust what u have been using, hehe.

here's what i do/use:

morning and night

-cleanse with Nivea For Men Whitening Acne Oil Control Cleanser&Scrub

-apply ko ung lemongrass extract (home-made) with a cotton. nilagay ko un sa bottle and nilagyan ko din ng 1capsule ng Fern-C

-moisturize with Master Facial Moisturizer Whitening Plus

i have known ung CLEANSE-TONE-MOISTURIZE.

pero as of now, wala pa kong nata-try na toner. may alam ba kayo? hehe.

vanity, as it may be considered, is something we should have and we should need - kung ito yung makakapagboost ng confidence mo bakit hinde diba?  ;D

i've never really had a bad brush with pimples before, but my problem usually is that my face gets that oily shine that, if you don't take care of it, usually leads to pimples anyway. i've been using L'Oreal Men's Expert Anti-Sebum Facial Foam (Matte)... so far it's been working well for me. gives you that fresh glow pretty much most of the day.

Quote from: hyprmanic on April 01, 2010, 08:59:45 PM
i've never really had a bad brush with pimples before, but my problem usually is that my face gets that oily shine that, if you don't take care of it, usually leads to pimples anyway. i've been using L'Oreal Men's Expert Anti-Sebum Facial Foam (Matte)... so far it's been working well for me. gives you that fresh glow pretty much most of the day.

hi dude. thanks for this. gotta try it. i've been hearing about L'Oreal Men Expert Line.

it's been more than a week. and i must say, epektib ang L'OreaL Anti-Sebum Facial Foam (Matte). =D

hahaha!!! nice ^^

why not complete the regimen na rin... i do the entire thing.

a) CLEANSING --- Anti Sebum Facial Foam
b) DEEP CLEANSE and TONING --- Anti Sebum Mattifying Toner
c) MOISTURIZING --- Anti Sebum Mattifying Gel

The whole set costs around 800+, but it lasts you around 1 and a half to 2 months depending on how you use it. it's worth the investment ^^,  balat mo yan ^^

*dapat bayaran na talaga ako ng L'Oreal Philippines... mwahahaha!!!*

My facial regimen is not actually a "regimen" by the mere fact na soap lang talaga ang ginagamit kong pang maintenance.
I find kojic acid soap effective for me it only cost around 50-65 at regular price.
It's hard to get rid of the dirt and whiteheads even when I was still using those various products lalu na sa nose pero nung ginamit ko yang sabon na yan tanggal agad mararamdaman mo naman...
btw part ng puberty ang pagiging prone sa acne.

Quote from: hyprmanic on April 12, 2010, 08:46:29 PM
hahaha!!! nice ^^

why not complete the regimen na rin... i do the entire thing.

a) CLEANSING --- Anti Sebum Facial Foam
b) DEEP CLEANSE and TONING --- Anti Sebum Mattifying Toner
c) MOISTURIZING --- Anti Sebum Mattifying Gel

The whole set costs around 800+, but it lasts you around 1 and a half to 2 months depending on how you use it. it's worth the investment ^^,  balat mo yan ^^

*dapat bayaran na talaga ako ng L'Oreal Philippines... mwahahaha!!!*

haha i bet you really deserve an applaud from L'Oreal Philippines... hindi lang applaud, bayad na din hehe gaya ng sabi mo. yup, i know about the toner and the moisturizer from the Men Expert Line. gusto ko nga ring i-try eh. i'd give them a try - pag sumweldo na. hehe. P800 for 1-2months is not bad. tama ka, skin ko 'to. thanks  ;D

sa totoo lang meron akong gamit na toner (Dickinsons Witch Hazel) at moisturizer (Master Whitening Plus) ngayon eh. pero let me see pa rin. hehe

Quote from: fox69 on April 12, 2010, 08:54:07 PM
^^^ since you are the official l'oreal spokesperson here, can you recommend any product for eye bags?  thanks!!!

hirap niyan... ang solution ko sa eye bags maraming tulog and a facial ice bath (as in ice cubes in water, tapos yun ang ipanghihilamos mo; pwede ding ice / gel mask). truth be told, a good night's rest is the ONLY way to tone them down.

there are cosmetics and cremes that help, but if you don't sleep enough, they don't really get to do the job right. plus, i'm not a big fan of men's cosmetics... facial cleansing and moisturizing, yes... cosmetics... well... no.

Quote from: fox69 on April 16, 2010, 01:58:05 AM
^^^ thanks for the suggestions..im not also into cosmetics..i dont even use face powder..pakiramdam ko parang ang dumi ng mukha ko pag may pulbo ;D

and it suffocates your skin too. notice how some women who wear uber thick make-up tend to look pale and pasty without make-up?

....mas mabuting komunsulta ka sa derma kesa anu pinaggagagamit mu...bakit para malaman mo pinagmulan ayun ang iwasan moh.....at makasiguro ka pa sa bibilin mo at syempre nakatipid ka pa....

dame nga lumalabas sa market para sa pimple treatment....ang tanung tama bang eto ang iyong gamitin at eepekto ba sa iyo ito.....ang mangyayari magsasayang ka lang ng pera....kaya go to the experts..... ;D

^^^ since you are the official l'oreal spokesperson here, can you recommend any product for eye bags?  thanks!!!

Hey.... speaking of eye bags.... nabasa ko dati na may eye roll-on for men and nivea.. I think that was for eye bags at para mabawasan ang dark circle, wrinkles at stress sa eye part.

Quote from: dheric012 on April 16, 2010, 04:42:05 PM

....mas mabuting komunsulta ka sa derma kesa anu pinaggagagamit mu...bakit para malaman mo pinagmulan ayun ang iwasan moh.....at makasiguro ka pa sa bibilin mo at syempre nakatipid ka pa....

dame nga lumalabas sa market para sa pimple treatment....ang tanung tama bang eto ang iyong gamitin at eepekto ba sa iyo ito.....ang mangyayari magsasayang ka lang ng pera....kaya go to the experts..... ;D

but you have to start with basic hygiene first. yun naman usually problem with most guys eh. often it's just a matter of scrubbing off the dirt and dead skin cells that tend to clog pores that cause the pimples.

but if basic hygiene doesn't work... then you go to a derma.

Quote from: Reyzho on May 13, 2010, 11:40:40 PM

Hey.... speaking of eye bags.... nabasa ko dati na may eye roll-on for men and nivea.. I think that was for eye bags at para mabawasan ang dark circle, wrinkles at stress sa eye part.

hmmm.... will research and get back to you on that hehehe ^^p

Sino na naka-try ng Loreal men expert pure & matte anti-mark moisturizing gel cream? May nakita kasi ako sa watsons costs around 480+. Tag-oily kasi ngayon kaya I need  a good moisturizer.

^^ hmm.. di ba hinde dpat ang moistorizer is for dry skin lang? oil control dpat ang sa oily skin?

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on February 18, 2011, 04:55:49 PM
^^ hmm.. di ba hinde dpat ang moistorizer is for dry skin lang? oil control dpat ang sa oily skin?

Hahaha yun nga eh, it sounds weird no? But in reality if you're skin is oily hindi dapat ginagawang dry kasi may tendency na magproduce ng mas maraming oil therefore maganda pag moisturizer to prevent that from happening.