Insult

Started by coxxxz, February 23, 2016, 09:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How, how do you cope with insults in front of you and your peers??

How would you react? Would you keep silent Because so far these are advices from others.

Or would you fight for your image?

Talk anything about insult. Share your thought and experiences.

^^^coxxxz - it depends. sa tropa kasi naman sobrang lakas mag-asaran. minsan below the belt na. ang asar talo so dapat chill chill lang.

Minsan nakakapikon talaga, but I'm glad my friends know when to stop. Pag tahimik na ko it's a sign. haha. And siguro mahaba lang din talaga pasensya ko.

It depends. Yeah sure i agree.

But generally insults are insult no matter how much sugarcoating you make...

It is more painful when it comes to someone who dont really know you but pushes you to be something unpleasant to everybody.

Count 1 to 10 and slow your breathing then think carefully on how you are suppose to react either, professionally, socially, or personally.

Do not strike back with anger but rather react in a calm way and in that way they'll slowly deviate from insulting you since you are responding in a nice and professional way. This usually works specially in the office setting.

Quote from: amazingguy on May 15, 2016, 05:37:36 PM
Do not strike back with anger but rather react in a calm way and in that way they'll slowly deviate from insulting you since you are responding in a nice and professional way. This usually works specially in the office setting.

minsan, ini-insulto ko din.

Quote from: coxxxz on February 24, 2016, 09:04:23 PM
It is more painful when it comes to someone who dont really know you but pushes you to be something unpleasant to everybody.
kapag di ko kakilala, ang sinasagot ko lang, "Tapos ka na? OK bye". or variations of it.

pero kapag kakilala ko, ay naku. lagot talaga sya sa akin. Kapag ganito, I don't back down. I'll make sure he/she/it will either walk out of the scene low-headed or storm out.
Quote from: amazingguy on May 15, 2016, 05:37:36 PM

yes sir. you don't cross me. you just don't. hahahahahah

because, you will only get hurt if you accept that person's evaluation of you. in my case, since office ito, I care because of work is dependent on the views of my boss and colleague. So I really have to defend my turf and raise hell if needed.  :D :D :D :D