How to whiten the teeth

Started by Arlene235, September 23, 2016, 06:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all, I'm writing this for my hubby. My hubby has planned to go for a teeth whitening procedure from Parkerhill Dental in Mississauga. We thought of buying tooth whitening kits but gave up as I read many negative reviews about it online. The other option is baking soda as I have heard that it is commonly used to remove stains from teeth. But don't know how to whiten the teeth using it. At last we have decided to go for a professional teeth whitening procedure. I would love to hear your thoughts about it. Will it give better results with laser or bleach? How did you maintain the whiteness of your teeth after whitening them? 

I heard from a friend that after a laser procedure your teeth will become sensitive for 3 days. I  don't have any idea about the side effects of bleaching. Yeah it's effective but only temporary

Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid affecting enamel.

Mine i use colgate (soda base) whitening and close up ( gel base) whitening in alternate... the two whitens teeth via synergistic process.....###.. i think... then use colgste whitng after each brushing.. ofcouse regular dental visits is a must...avoid Fast acting product since it might dmage the enamel layer.. i think.. hhe.... luv pearly white smile.... say aloha

Effective b ungg colgate optic white?

hindi ba nakakaubos ng enamel ang baking soda + lemon? ni-try ko sya dati grabe sensitive teeth ako bigla.