Anong AMOUNT?

Started by angelo, September 08, 2009, 09:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
talking about amount ng pera:

what is the lowest amount of money that you would pick up from the sidewalk?

how much would you donate to charity if you won 1 million pesos?

what is the lowest amount of  money that you have fought for, for any reason at all?

What is the largest amount of money at one given point, inside your wallet? (cash only)

out of your monthly earnings, anong amount of money would you save? and what amount would you spend for vices/whims?

AND how much money are you willing to spend to see anybody (your choice) naked?

what is the lowest amount of money that you would pick up from the sidewalk? P5.00

how much would you donate to charity if you won 1 million pesos? P100,000

what is the lowest amount of  money that you have fought for, for any reason at all? P1.00, kapag nagpapaagaw ng barya twing new year...lol

What is the largest amount of money at one given point, inside your wallet? (cash only) around 10k, i can't remember

out of your monthly earnings, anong amount of money would you save? and what amount would you spend for vices/whims? N/A cause i don't earn yet  :D

AND how much money are you willing to spend to see anybody (your choice) naked? hmmm... P500  :P

what is the lowest amount of money that you would pick up from the sidewalk? P0.25

how much would you donate to charity if you won 1 million pesos? P10,000.00

what is the lowest amount of  money that you have fought for, for any reason at all? P5,000.00

What is the largest amount of money at one given point, inside your wallet? (cash only) inside? 50,000.00

out of your monthly earnings, anong amount of money would you save? and what amount would you spend for vices/whims? for my savings: half of my net; for my vices: the other half ;)

AND how much money are you willing to spend to see anybody (your choice) naked? P1.00  :P

Php5.00

Php50, 000.00

what is the lowest amount of  money that you have fought for, for any reason at all?

kalimutan ko na.

What is the largest amount of money at one given point, inside your wallet? (cash only)

Php25, 000.00

out of your monthly earnings, anong amount of money would you save? and what amount would you spend for vices/whims?

Php1000.00 savings and Php 2,500.00 siguro sa mga nakahiligan ko.

Php 0.00, i can get it for FREE.

piso

probably 10% parang tithe

kalimutan ko na rin

around 10% lang na se save ko... konti lang sa vices family man e

zero unless sakin lang sya maghuhubad and its really special