Started by jelo kid, May 26, 2012, 08:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Flee the evil desires of youth,
and pursue righteousness,
faith, love and peace,
along with those who call on the Lord
out of a pure heart.
2 Timothy 2:22

"Gratitude is one of the sweet shortcuts to finding peace of mind and happiness inside. No matter what is going on outside of us, there's always something we could be grateful for."

~ Barry Neil Kaufman ~

"If people thing negatively about you, live in such a way that no one will belived them"

take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses in Christ's sake.

2 Corinthians 12:10

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young,
but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:12

"Find out how much God has given you and from it take what you need; the remainder is needed by others." - St. Augustine

Roman's 14:2 says "Vegetarians are weak."

So eat meat! Even God loves meat (lamb) instead of boring farm grains!

Isaiah 41:10
do not worry because I am with you
Do not be afraid because I am your God
I will help you and I make you strong

I think, therefore I am. - Rene de Cartes

"Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along."

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
Romans 3:23-24

Do not offer the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to GOD, as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer the parts of your body to him as instruments of righteousness.
Romans 6:13

As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

Romans 10:11

"I am gentle and humble in heart" (Matthew 11:29), which might best be summed up in the one word unselfish.