web analytics

Tough Guys Wear Pink?!?!

by Chris
7 comments

Look left, look right, look behind or look in front – why does everyone wear that shirt? I mean pink is in but I have to understand what is the need to throw those words right on everyone else’s faces? (guys, I sincerely apologize if you happen to wear that shirt. i just want to know)

Anyway, I remember way back 5 years ago when wearing pink for guys was totally taboo. But now, we just can’t help it. It’s the trend right? But if you’d ask me, I don’t really wear pink shirts. Not that there’s something wrong with it. I mean it’s just not my cup of tea. Or if ever I would wear that kind of shirt, it wouldn’t be pure pink. it would be a darker version pink and probably have combinations of other colors. Plus no need for the “Tough guys wear pink” sign.

How about you? Do you wear pink shirts?

Image source: www.goodysonline.com

You may also like

7 comments

kikomeister May 30, 2007 - 1:03 am

i have a a pink shirt and i like wearing it not because it’s the trend but because i look damn hot in it.

Chris May 30, 2007 - 5:34 pm

hahahaha… kung bagay sayo why not? hehehe some people just look good in it.

lateralus May 31, 2007 - 3:30 pm

Pink shirts/dress shirts are ok. Wearing the shirt on this post borders on insecurity. Haha. Wala pang tanong, defensive na agad eh.

Pinoy Guy Guide » Blog Archive » Predictions on Men’s Style for 2009 January 3, 2009 - 10:45 pm

[…] or whatever you want to call it will soon be the next color for men’s clothing. Remember the “Tough Guys Wear Pink” shirt a couple of years ago? This year, we’ll probably see a “Tough Guys Wear […]

TimFailon May 24, 2009 - 4:58 pm

I wear pink without the intention of telling everybody that I’m tough…I just love it and gets a lot of compliments from friends around…they love me wearing pink…hahaha

Joel December 2, 2013 - 1:25 pm

I wear pink shirts, except pink pants or shorts..hahahaha unusual na iyon for a guy kapag ganun ang get up.. LOL

Chris December 3, 2013 - 1:17 am

Joel – of course you wouldn’t want to do that. LOL.