Kaleidoscope World (ctan's random musings)

Started by ctan, April 13, 2011, 01:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: MaRfZ on June 16, 2011, 10:37:37 PM
Quote from: ctan on June 15, 2011, 12:23:47 PM
One of the world's most inspiring phenomena is the individual's capacity to cry. Crying let's go. Crying builds up. And crying pacifies. It is but simply amazing, spontaneous, synergistic with true emotion, liberating... I remember the professor who said, "Not to cry is to deprive yourself of your humanity." Beautiful. Wonderfully beautiful.

Kuya caloy, gusto ko itong post mo na ito.

hehehe. bakit paul?

Quote from: ctan on June 17, 2011, 08:38:44 AM
Quote from: maykel on June 16, 2011, 03:52:26 PM

jm! hahaha. oo, umaattend ako. pero dito sa ccf cebu. hahaha! :-p ayain mo si marfz sa ccf. :-)
haha... at talagang sinagot mo ang pilosopo kong tanong. :)
cge ayain ko minsan si kuya paul na magchurch sa CCF. siguro pagbalik ko sa manila sa july

Sometimes, the easier way to solve a problem is to just vanish on the thin air. To forget your existence as if nothing happened. To let people do their desires while you are quietly standing on a distance. To move from one place to another in order to find something new. It is tiring, yes, mostly when no one even dare to care. Alone again, naturally.

Quote from: judE_Law on June 18, 2011, 08:56:40 PM
doc... balita ko, may prob ka daw? ::)

jong! wala. :-) ang prob ko, mahirap ang exam. hehe!

I don't like standing near the edge of a platform when an express train is passing through. I like to stand right back and if possible get a pillar between me and the train. I don't like to stand by the side of a ship and look down into the water. A second's action would end everything. A few drops of desperation. - WINSTON CHURHILL

^^ hi paul! ok naman ako. :-) aral aral lang.

^^ hahaha! witty! thanks benj! hello din! hehe.