Victim of bullying.

Started by SuperBazor, January 22, 2013, 05:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
^actually, Jack was sort of bullied to by his past. I'm not attracted to Jack (i ain't gay bro), he's just the person I wish I was. you know? cool and free.

but he is sad because no one believes in him.. do u want to be like that?

lol my life itself is the epitome of sadness. at least jack has freedom.

Honestly.... Do you still feel sad when you are in PGG?

I just got punched in the stomach for accidentally bumping one of my male classmate and he accidentally drop his candy or something.... Whahahaha. Nagkasagutan pero... I gave consideration considering I am older at may FAMILY PROBLEM SIYA.... Pretty neat....

Mukang madaming malungkot dito or ako lang. Hehehe. Sino mga taga pampanga dito?

If there is something I noticed.... A lot of people here are successful but are nearly devoured by their own sadness.... "Money won't guarantee happiness.... But it will surely make life easier." THINK POSITIVE PEOPLE..... Laban kung laban... The world is survival of the fittest.... sabi nga ni Kuya JG... You have the mind to think and the eyes to see... Be happy about because others doesn't have it...

Quote from: sayonara on January 25, 2013, 05:07:14 PM
lol SuperBazor's life itself is the epitome of sadness. at least jack has freedom.

i agree

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on January 28, 2013, 10:16:51 AM
Quote from: sayonara on January 25, 2013, 05:07:14 PM
lol SuperBazor's life itself is the epitome of sadness. at least jack has freedom.

i agree

is that typo or intentional? lol XD

I find it funny because it's true pero trying hard not to think about it... Once na pasado ako sa entrance exam ko sa PATTS.... There will be a big smile on my face dahil one step closer to my dream iyon... MEdyo mahirap nga lang mag excel dahil ang laki ng long term damages sa psychology ko.... pero it's still fine except the super daldal. Whahaha.

^You know, bro, it will be definitely traumatic for you, should you not change the course of things. But it's nice to know you're moving on. Yeah, the damage is there, but you can only heal it.

I vowed to myself na hinding hindi ako gagamit ng revenge or other negative emotions ara lang mastimulate ako toward success.... Kaya nahihirapan akong mag exert ng effort at ang dali kong tamarin.... Minsan kasi naiispi ko... "Para saan pa? wala ka namng pag-bibigyan kung maging succesful  ka eh."

^that last part is very demotivating. i can't fathom the depth of your sadness  :-\

Emotions are unfathomable... Pero... FIGHT FIGHT parin! Kasi I know that may mga taong mas naghihirap diyan pero di sila nagrereklamo at patuloy na lumalaban... So bakit di ko gawin yun? Total, magkakaiba man skills natin ay parepareho lang tayo na may emotion.