Victim of bullying.

Started by SuperBazor, January 22, 2013, 05:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Let's change topic nga pero about bullying parin ito... Are you familiar about Work-place bullying?

Quote from: sayonara on January 28, 2013, 05:10:19 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on January 28, 2013, 10:16:51 AM
Quote from: sayonara on January 25, 2013, 05:07:14 PM
lol SuperBazor's life itself is the epitome of sadness. at least jack has freedom.

i agree

is that typo or intentional? lol XD

hahahaha!!

Quote from: sayonara on January 28, 2013, 05:38:37 PM
^You know, bro, it will be definitely traumatic for you, should you not change the course of things. But it's nice to know you're moving on. Yeah, the damage is there, but you can only heal it.
just remember that even if the wound disappears, the scar still remains.

Quote from: SuperBazor on January 28, 2013, 05:48:48 PM
I vowed to myself na hinding hindi ako gagamit ng revenge or other negative emotions ara lang masturbate ako toward success.... Kaya nahihirapan akong mag exert ng effort at ang dali kong tamarin.... Minsan kasi naiispi ko... "Para saan pa? wala ka namng pag-bibigyan kung maging succesful  ka eh."

@Supahbazor: U need to adapt to the situation and find happiness in the middle of darkness. Luk @ me, I find happiness in the dark.

Masturbate? I checked it and it says... "mastimulate." Whahahaha. Typo or intentional? BTW.... IDK where to find happiness.... It's not dark but foggy actually.... I am trying my best in finding happiness and I found it HERE. Because, I know that I can learn a lot from all of you especially because you are elders and more experienced and more mature.

c daddy monch lang ang pgg elder. <--me makapal na balbas pa to to match this title.

foggy? silent hill ba ang peg nito? hahaha!

anyway, dont be too serious in life and don't follow all the rules in life because you might miss the FUN.

I tried.... whahahaha. Siguro pressured din akong maging serious.... Pero anyway.... Foggy is dahil, Ang daming hindi mo makikita at magugulat ka na lang tapos ang fog ay nakikipaglaro sa iyong isipan... Whahaha.

Never liked Silent hill because I find very stressful dahil stressful na nga buhay ko.... Poseidon adventures pa nga lang ayoko na eh...

Si daddy monch nga.... (BTW, pwede ko ba siyang tawaging daddy? Whahaha.) KAsi I checked a photo of one EB na kahit nakatakip ang inyong mga mukha ay halatang young adult pa lang....

Talk about bullying.... Kahit Grade 7.... pinagtatawanan ako kahit wala akong ginagawa dahil ako pa naisipang pag-usapan ha....

A bit of advice from a once-bullied person... Feel good about yourself, be confident even if mahirap (trust me, I know...). Try having a good posture, chest out, stomach in, chin up... Have that Oh-Heck-Yeah-I-Know-I-am-Handsome smirk... Be presentable... And let the awkwardness be invisible... Above all, DO NOT CARE! Everything they say are just blahs showing the insecurities inside them. I'm pretty sure you'll get the respect you deserve.

I don't think that will work.... :(... Kasi sa sobrang straight ko maglakad at chest out, napagkamalan akong babae once..... Tsaka kahit anung gawin ko... dadaragin at dadaragin nila ako... hahanap at hahanap sila ng mali sa akin.... Salamat nga at dala ko ang shades ko para matago ko ang maluha luha kong mata.... Tapos nagbabasa ako ng isang article na connected sa thesis namin dahil bullying ang topic.... Pero sabi niya kaartehan daw yun....

Pero may natutunan ako sa binabasa ko.... Bullying and stressful and anything stressful cause the hormone receptors in the brain become more active to the extent that they multiply just to cope with stress. Once a person have more hormonal receptors, they become more sensitive to stress such as a person will feel that they are in danger even if he or she is safe. Drug injection can cure it or supportive social circle.... BTW.... Supportive? Busy lahat sa relationships nila at once na lumapit ka, Pagkakamalan ka na inggit. Pero as much as possible.... Di ako nakikipag interact.

Bullying has evolve faster than we can compensate. My decision right now is, I will not talk to my classmate not unless the purpose is business or private matters. Pero di muna ako makikipag biruan sa kanila....

Kaya pala mahirap kasi BUONG HS department na ang problema ko.... Hirap maging school celebrity KUNO? Whahahhaa

^I suggest u meet Daddy monch.

Currently waiting for his reply sa PM.... whahaha. Pero btw... I can manage somehow.... Sinasabi ko na lang na... "Konting tiis na lang.... Graduating ka na... Tandaan mo.... Naghahari man sila sa eskwelahan pero ibang iba ang mundo sa labas.... At sigurado akong mas mataas ang survival rate mo kahit pa sabihin mong may lahi silang politika... Whahaha."

Hindi ba ang bullying eh something that encourages you? Parang something that pushes you to pursue your dreams higher? XD

I had these things and i forget them, hindi ako naniniwala sa hedgehog's dilemma.

^the closer u become with someone, the more painful it gets.. luv it!

yep,nung bata ako mostly sa classmates ko
Commonly naman to' sa mga school

Grabe yung balita sa Yahoo..... Isang batang binubugbog sa school, napatay yung taong nambubugbog sa kanya. Isang araw, pauwi si victim ay sinundan siya ni bully. medyo napuno na si victim kaya sinuntok niya ni bully sa likod. Later that day ay nagsusuka ng nagsusuka si bully at dinala sa ospital. then the bully died and the victim was handed over to the DSWD.

Bullying in our country is starting to evolve and becoming more noticeable.