Victim of bullying.

Started by SuperBazor, January 22, 2013, 05:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May mga victim ba ng bullying dito kahit nung bata pa? Ako kasi ay oo.... Share share tayo! Whahaha.

Let me start....

May isang time na sinabunutan ako ng BABAE at kinaladkad across the classroom habang pinapanood ng mga classmates at no one dared to stop her. Other times ay hinuhubaran... binabantaan na bubugbugin kung di pakakalugin, mabuhusan ng tubig.... (Thankfully binti lang dahil nasa loob ako ng cubicle.) at marami pang iba.

man, sucks to be you. j/k

yeah, i was also bullied (well, who wasn't?). but i think bullies have more complex issues too. it is them who were more in need of attention i think, rather than the ones being bullied. as a victim of bullying, your only problem might be the emotional trauma you experienced, but it's exponentially more serious for the bully.

Ako naman, lagi akong center of attention back in high school - Laging kasali sa lahat ng klase ng jokes or maybe they really meant it. LOL. They keep on provoking me, calling me names, pero tiis nalang ako kasi wala akong choice, I don't stand a chance against everyone in the room. The reason why? Because iba lahi ko, hahaha!

Pero nung College, no one ever, dared to say anything stupid to me. Probably kasi I belong to a somewhat big group. And siguru kasi mas matatalino at nakakaintindi ng respeto ang mga naging classmates ko.

If you wonder if may naging dulot ang pagiging victim ko back in high school, well, I think naging matigas/manhid lang ako pag dating sa emotional aspect. haha

It does sucks to be me.... But from what I have learned from the Oprah, "What stressed and pushed you the most, helped you the most." Which is why, human needs to get out of their comfort zone to train themselves. BTW, Pagiging manhid is a long term effect of bullying that usually shows up when the victim gets mature. They have larger tendency to be a loner and dozens of long term effects.

I think that bullying comes from self insecurities. Bullies bully people so that they can feel secure about themselves not knowing that they'd affect these people and make them less secure of themselves.

Lahat naman ata tayo were bullied at some point. My bullies used to call me "lonely-boy-faggot" "Mr-Know-it-all" when I was in grade school. Then nung nag highschool ako I, myself became a bully... yung tipong I will never speak to someone from a public school (nag-aral kasi ako sa scienceHS). Kung ano anong katarantaduhan ginagawa ko nun, I even threw someone's bag sa tiolet. Pero lahat yun nag bago, I started to join clubs and school orgs... dun ko na realize that public schoolers are not that bad, sila pa nga yung masaya kasama eh. I said sorry to everyone that I bullied, they accepted my apology and we became friends.

That is where it all gets complicated.... A person can be a bully because he or she is bullied as well.... I too became a bully but only verbally....

^
Me too. I have also bullied someone at some point because I think he wants it badly. I actually become an anti-bully - bully the bullies.

QuoteBTW, Pagiging manhid is a long term effect of bullying that usually shows up when the victim gets mature. They have larger tendency to be a loner and dozens of long term effects.   

Its probably the reason why naging lonely ako for years... Pero na oovercome ko na ngaun un, because I try to be friendly around people. Usually ako pa ung nagiging conversation starter even though I am naturally shy daw, haha.

Years? That's a little dangerous.... It could be depression... I actually feel it right now... However... the symptoms can sometimes overlap each other creating mistaken diagnosis... I myself have suicidal thoughts right now and trying my best to not let it affect my grades by relying on my natural talents.... I do not want it to spread like fire.... I just want it to suffocate it until the fire kills itself for lack of oxygen.

^ay nako. dati may namnbully sa akin, ginulpi ko. bwahahahahaha!!! nung teenager pa ako kase ay mainitin ang ulo ko at masyadong serious sa mga bagay-bagay..

Quote from: SuperBazor on January 23, 2013, 08:31:19 PM
Years? That's a little dangerous.... It could be depression... I actually feel it right now... However... the symptoms can sometimes overlap each other creating mistaken diagnosis... I myself have suicidal thoughts right now and trying my best to not let it affect my grades by relying on my natural talents.... I do not want it to spread like fire.... I just want it to suffocate it until the fire kills itself for lack of oxygen.
at yang suicidal thoughts ay nadaanan ko na din yan. 2x pa nga ako nag-attempt eh... kaso somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight eh narealize ko na not worth it. I just set my spirit free and everything went well.

^the moon told you not to take your own life? wow jack frost

I never tried to take my own life.... Because... My love for God and the fear of going to hell stops me from it... Besides... I know there are other people relying on me... Last thing ay... May nabasa kasi ako kagabi....

"Wag mong sayangin ang sakripisyo ng iba para lamang makapagpatuloy ka sa iyong buhay lalong lalo na kung ang sinakripisyo nila ay ang sarili nilang buhay para lamang makapagpatuloy ka. Marami rin tao ang nangangailangan sa iyo at umaasa."

Quote from: sayonara on January 24, 2013, 03:59:51 PM
^the moon told you not to take your own life? wow jack frost

hmm.. didja watch that movie?

^like, 5 times already. once on IMAX NE, then twice 3D's at Megamall, once again at WalterMart Plaridel, then lately via torrent.

lol jack frost is my man crush (that hair! i need to sport that hair!), well, animated category. real life it's johnny depp.

Quote from: SuperBazor on January 24, 2013, 06:50:13 PM
I never tried to take my own life.... Because... My love for God and the fear of going to hell stops me from it... Besides... I know there are other people relying on me... Last thing ay... May nabasa kasi ako kagabi....

"Wag mong sayangin ang sakripisyo ng iba para lamang makapagpatuloy ka sa iyong buhay lalong lalo na kung ang sinakripisyo nila ay ang sarili nilang buhay para lamang makapagpatuloy ka. Marami rin tao ang nangangailangan sa iyo at umaasa."

Hindi ko man naisip mag suicide. LOL

I just want change. Baguhin lifestyle ko. Make new friends. find something new to do.

Medyo depressed nga ako these past few weeks. The only few friends I had, eh nag puro nag ipag abroad na. Kaya puro trabaho, bahay, gym lang ako. Boring na buhay yan...

Quote from: sayonara on January 24, 2013, 07:46:50 PM
^like, 5 times already. once on IMAX NE, then twice 3D's at Megamall, once again at WalterMart Plaridel, then lately via torrent.

lol jack frost is my man crush (that hair! i need to sport that hair!), well, animated category. real life it's johnny depp.
hmm.. hindi q naramdaman yang pagkabighani ke jack nung pinanood q sya.. pag naalala q xa, isa lang pumapasok sa isip ko.. donut..