WHAT TO DO WITH DEPRESSION

Started by joshgroban, January 25, 2013, 12:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 04, 2013, 02:13:05 PM
Quote from: superosmdummi on July 04, 2013, 12:21:12 PM
@josh groban Thanks!
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 04, 2013, 11:27:30 AM
We're not broken just bent...

If being un-bent means being ignorant then I'll never be un-bent. Lemme share you something... Minsan nag daydream ako about everything... and there are times na nagdadream ako about having some kind of tumor sa brain... (I know this isn't something I should be dreaming of) tumor na nagmula sa pag iisip ng sobra and over stressing yourself, the side effect is nagiging mas matalino ka. The tumor grows as you think, consentrate and stress yourself more than of a "normal" person. Fastforward. Nalaman yung sakit ko, people around me want me to be cured kaso ang side effect ng cure is to lose most of your memories, your thinking capacity, your intelligence... Personally I'll choose NOT to take medication and just live my life. Kahit sabihin nating mas maaga ako mamamatay if ever, I do not care. What's the point of living a life with me losing myrself? (memories and intelligence) There's no escaping death. Mamamatay at mamamatay din naman tayo sa huli. Death is both a gift and a curse.

feel ko parang kakantahan ka ni daddy monch na "what's the glory in living?" by Michael Murphy LOL!

Anyway, when you paint again.. why not try to think happiness and get rid of your dark world? add some bright sunshine in your paintings? add some bright colors that signifies life? include daddy monch in your painting, i wanna see it. think of your sadness becomes gladness.

Meron naman ako. Haha. I painted my point of view of Venice with giving my own twist to it.

Quote from: superosmdummi on July 04, 2013, 07:03:45 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 04, 2013, 04:33:32 PM
Quote from: joshgroban on July 04, 2013, 02:56:35 PM
bilis mo namang mag judge marvin ....demon  worshipping agad...di ba pedeng artistic muna  hehe... wag ganun... we all have our shares of expression wala munang basagan ng trip

ay nako daddy monch. pag nakita mo yung mga paintings nila, babawiin mo yang sinabi mo. lol!

Actually meron isang gallery sa Megamall na nag feature ng ganito. Ang scary super pero may sense... Well of me I guess, it's more of a social issue or something.

actually ito rin yung nakita ko.. LOL! May note pa na yung painting is may isang majabang chaka na girl.. ang kwento nya is ayaw siyang palabasin ng nanay nya ng bahay.. kaya ang ginawa nya is sinaksak nya ang nanay nya ng 30x ata then tinapon nya ang bangkay sa labas ng bahay.

if u ever have a healthy mind, would you ever think of something like that? I got problems before with my parents dahil na din sa nature ng pagiging middle child, pero I never came unto this rate. everyone is not perfect, i know.. pero this does not mean na you have to blame other people because of your own issues.

Quote from: superosmdummi on July 04, 2013, 07:05:38 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 04, 2013, 02:13:05 PM
Quote from: superosmdummi on July 04, 2013, 12:21:12 PM
@josh groban Thanks!
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 04, 2013, 11:27:30 AM
We're not broken just bent...

If being un-bent means being ignorant then I'll never be un-bent. Lemme share you something... Minsan nag daydream ako about everything... and there are times na nagdadream ako about having some kind of tumor sa brain... (I know this isn't something I should be dreaming of) tumor na nagmula sa pag iisip ng sobra and over stressing yourself, the side effect is nagiging mas matalino ka. The tumor grows as you think, consentrate and stress yourself more than of a "normal" person. Fastforward. Nalaman yung sakit ko, people around me want me to be cured kaso ang side effect ng cure is to lose most of your memories, your thinking capacity, your intelligence... Personally I'll choose NOT to take medication and just live my life. Kahit sabihin nating mas maaga ako mamamatay if ever, I do not care. What's the point of living a life with me losing myrself? (memories and intelligence) There's no escaping death. Mamamatay at mamamatay din naman tayo sa huli. Death is both a gift and a curse.

feel ko parang kakantahan ka ni daddy monch na "what's the glory in living?" by Michael Murphy LOL!

Anyway, when you paint again.. why not try to think happiness and get rid of your dark world? add some bright sunshine in your paintings? add some bright colors that signifies life? include daddy monch in your painting, i wanna see it. think of your sadness becomes gladness.

Meron naman ako. Haha. I painted my point of view of Venice with giving my own twist to it.

at nagbago ang isip ko.. wag na si daddy monch ang ipaint mo.. ako na lang.. pero hindi si marvinofthevlahblah.. dapat yung isang persona ko na si hunkrider. I might even buy it from you. pero please lang, if ever idadraw mo ako, think of happy thoughts..

Haha. sige sige I'll try. Pero I have to read your blog first... I need to know Hunkrider's personality. lol.

Quote from: superosmdummi on July 05, 2013, 12:11:37 PM
Haha. sige sige I'll try. Pero I have to read your blog first... I need to know Hunkrider's personality. lol.

hahaha! kung sa bagay.. para may "feelings" yung painting. lol!

Galing..... Hahaha. BTW.... A picture is worth a thousand words.... However, there is a thing called, Perception. This determines how a person views the world around him or her. You can determine a person's perception once he or she looks in a painting. When I first saw the picture, I saw it as a DEADLY LOVE. Why love? The red flower for me is love and the hand going out of it means escaping it but you are tied and hurt because of it. The doll that the hand is holding looks to me, that person wants to commit suicide...

Hehehe. Correct me if I'm wrong....

Wow. Another different point of veiw. I so love seeing your reactions seeing my painting. haha. I really do not know, siguro my feelings and emotions that time was one of the major influences of my painting. Pero that's a painting regarding Environmental Issues. haha.

Well, a person's mood greatly affects the activities he or she is doing like painting, writing or even while eating. Pero honestly, ang ganda. You clearly have an enormous level ofcommitment especially you said that you self taught yourself. Sabi nga sa isang contest na sinalihan ko, ingatan mo kamay mo. Diyan ka yayaman, Hahaha

Quote from: SuperBazor on July 05, 2013, 08:18:50 PM
Galing..... Hahaha. BTW.... A picture is worth a thousand words.... However, there is a thing called, Perception. This determines how a person views the world around him or her. You can determine a person's perception once he or she looks in a painting. When I first saw the picture, I saw it as a DEADLY LOVE. Why love? The red flower for me is love and the hand going out of it means escaping it but you are tied and hurt because of it. The doll that the hand is holding looks to me, that person wants to commit suicide...

Hehehe. Correct me if I'm wrong....

parang pang-Ms Philippines lang ang sagot! hahaha! ^_^

Quote from: SuperBazor on July 07, 2013, 10:26:38 PM
Well, a person's mood greatly affects the activities he or she is doing like painting, writing or even while eating. Pero honestly, ang ganda. You clearly have an enormous level ofcommitment especially you said that you self taught yourself. Sabi nga sa isang contest na sinalihan ko, ingatan mo kamay mo. Diyan ka yayaman, Hahaha

Haha. I cannot give up the things I love that easy even if everyone around me keeps telling me to do so. DUN AKO YAYAMAN?! wow SANA NGA! haha :))

Quote from: superosmdummi on July 08, 2013, 11:25:43 AM
Quote from: SuperBazor on July 07, 2013, 10:26:38 PM

Haha. I cannot give up the things I love that easy even if everyone around me keeps telling me to do so. DUN AKO YAYAMAN?! wow SANA NGA! haha :))

Linawin ko lang ah.. yayaman ka while doing those things you wanna do using your hand.. This does not mean na yayaman ka pag binibenta na ang mga larawan mo after mong pumanaw like what happened to Vincent Vhan Go. "This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.."

bakit ba ang mga teenagers sa panahon ngayon ay nakakaranas ng donut syndrome?