Out of Topic Chatforum!

Started by MaRfZ, September 30, 2008, 09:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ram013 on March 11, 2011, 05:08:13 AM
A thought as I was preparing my coaching....

Why do we have people in our society who thinks of themselves far off better than everyone else.

Whenever they encounter someone different from them they treat them like shit

They judge people based on their standards and when that person does not meet the standard they are garbage to their eyes.

They are sinners, they are fools, stupid....and other stuffs

Why do they build their world based on their belief that they are better and Gods of this society.

Why can't they accept that people are different and being different doesn't mean that you are greater

Who has inculcated in their mind this kind of idealogy...

What's worse is they think that people around those person not within their standard are also the same or even think that they are of lower form of species

Hmmmm....I thought when someone goes to school and studies they get educated...but how come we have people like them.

Is this what being educated means??

I am not saying Im perfect and I don't judge people but at the end of the day, I learn to accept that we are all different and no one is better than the other. I learn to forgive and see the best in each every person I met along the way

and lastly, I always think that God is my Judge and no one else.

astig Ram! 8)

^^ junja is quite interested sa thread mo.., it's wet.. it's wild.. it's hot! so what's the reason to avoid ung thread mo.., even unexpected people visit ung thread mo. Hahahaha!!

junja.. hinde ka makakapasok sa ibang thread kung d k dn lalabas.. dpat labas-pasok ka sa mga thread.. labas- pasok.. labas- pasok..

Jun, ayus ang report ko kanina! Hahaha. Thanks to you and to 19 other victims. :-) Hehehe. Seriously, ang galing kasi sa mga groupmates ko, parehas kami lahat ng results. Hehehe!

Magandang gabi mga ka - PGGers!

Isang nakakalungkot na balita paggising ko ngayon hapon dahil sa lindol at tsunami..  :(

Quote from: noyskie on March 11, 2011, 01:15:45 PM
Quote from: ram013 on March 11, 2011, 05:08:13 AM
A thought as I was preparing my coaching....

Why do we have people in our society who thinks of themselves far off better than everyone else.

Whenever they encounter someone different from them they treat them like shit

They judge people based on their standards and when that person does not meet the standard they are garbage to their eyes.

They are sinners, they are fools, stupid....and other stuffs

Why do they build their world based on their belief that they are better and Gods of this society.

Why can't they accept that people are different and being different doesn't mean that you are greater

Who has inculcated in their mind this kind of idealogy...

What's worse is they think that people around those person not within their standard are also the same or even think that they are of lower form of species

Hmmmm....I thought when someone goes to school and studies they get educated...but how come we have people like them.

Is this what being educated means??

I am not saying Im perfect and I don't judge people but at the end of the day, I learn to accept that we are all different and no one is better than the other. I learn to forgive and see the best in each every person I met along the way

and lastly, I always think that God is my Judge and no one else.

astig Ram! 8)

i'm glad nilabas mo na rin saloobin mo tungkol dito ram.

Quote from: MaRfZ on March 11, 2011, 06:54:27 PM
Magandang gabi mga ka - PGGers!

Isang nakakalungkot na balita paggising ko ngayon hapon dahil sa lindol at tsunami..  :(

kakalungkot talaga Marfz..
kakapangilabot yung videos..
i am praying na sana safe yung mga relatives ko doon. :(

actually di ko pa napanood yun mga videos, narinig ko lang kanina sa radio.

sana wala naman gaanong nasaktan sa pangyayari.

at hindi na rin maapektuhan ang ating bansa.

Quote from: junjaporms on March 11, 2011, 06:44:41 PM
^^ at sino naman ang other 19 victims mo doc? taga-PGG din?  ;D

ahhh... hindi. iba mga childhood friends na di na masyado nakakausap ngayon, ang iba mga college friends na hindi masyado nacontact, etc. :-)

Quote from: MaRfZ on March 11, 2011, 07:09:45 PM
sana wala naman gaanong nasaktan sa pangyayari.

however much i wish for the very same sentiment, the videos themselves testify against it, which makes this most unlikely.

sigurado ako, mas marami pa ito death toll kaysa ChCh, NZ earthquake.

magandang gabi, :D

sad news sa japan  :(

ha? wala talagang amnesia si MARA?  :o

napanuod ko yung mga video sa tsunami at earthquake sa japan. grabe  :(

Quote from: eLgimiker0 on March 11, 2011, 10:32:45 PM
napanuod ko yung mga video sa tsunami at earthquake sa japan. grabe  :(

grabe no? kakalungkot.