web analytics

Boxers or Briefs: Poll Results

by Chris
15 comments

While I am aware that this argument has always been there since time in memorial, I still made a poll around three weeks ago to gain some statistics on what you guys prefer.

Surprisingly here are the results:

BRIEFS: 65% of Pinoy Guy Guide Readers
The majority of PGG readers prefer briefs. I don’t know the reason behind but I assume that we have become accustomed growing up to briefs so we tend to prefer them over boxers.

Personally, I also voted for briefs. I prefer briefs over boxers mainly because it fits me well and I find it more comfortable due to the support it gives.

Image Source: iStockPhoto

BOXERS: 35% of Pinoy Guy Guide Readers
I didn’t expect that only 35% liked boxers knowing the fact that it is a fashion statement for men. Well this is probably because like me, most guys find that it doesn’t provide enough support especially when doing physical activities like sports.

What’s good about wearing boxers is that it doesn’t really matter if someone sees you wearing them because in reality it just looks like shorts.

Well, in any case you guys may want to get the best of both worlds, then try boxer-briefs!

Image source: SierraTrading

So, to those who voted on the poll, you could now justify why you chose which by posting comments below!

You may also like

15 comments

bugITs September 26, 2007 - 4:47 am

aheheh! chris, you are right! actually i like to wear briefs also boxer..so what i did just recently, i bought boxer brief..2 in 1… aehehhe..

radz September 26, 2007 - 5:06 am

yup yup yup.. i agree with ya pareng chris, ok talaga ang boxer brief. That’s what im using now from jockey. mas sexy tingnan. haha

Chris September 26, 2007 - 1:26 pm

hahahaha.. boxer-briefs are good

Anonymous May 6, 2008 - 11:04 pm

i no this is mega old but meh i preferr boxers i personaly hate the “support” it is too cramped lol na boxers all the way! and boxer briefs just ride up and get very annoying!

jaganium2008 September 24, 2008 - 2:57 am

briefs anr nice kasi nice fit sa jr.
while
boxer are nice also coz fresh ang feeling then naa sa uso….
heheheh
i do like both….

Marfz September 27, 2008 - 1:55 am

i both.. hehe.. briefs kpag umaalis kc tlgang supported c bestfriend tpos sa bahay boxer very comfy.. hehe..

cataclysmic September 27, 2008 - 1:45 pm

Ay, naku. i have been a boxer briefs (BB) user for like 3-4 years na. Satisfied talaga ako kasi my behind doesn’t “eat” it hehehe. I don’t like pure boxers kasi very sensitive si head ng alaga ko hehehe tas I don’t like the feeling na it’s just hanging around there parang animalistic ang dating hehehe mga tipong nag papahangin lng. I can’t wear pure boxers kasi I live with my parents, tapos what if I am having “a moment” e di bigla lumaki ang package ko edi mahahalata ako. tapos may maid pa kami so NO NO TALAGA.

Irritated ang skin ko sa garter ng mga briefs… now am having trouble lightening the irritated skin kasi matagal na talaga.

I like boxer briefs kasi comfy and with enough support tapos in pa sya now, para lng syang trunks na comfortable. Mas sexy tingnan. Parang OK lng if a girl sees you in BB kasi parang sexy ang dating at kita nila ang hulma mo without being too revealing… as they say nga “leave something to the imagination!”

jaganium20008 September 30, 2008 - 7:49 am

i do wear both…brief and boxers at the same time…
mainit lng..heheheh

cataclysmic September 30, 2008 - 12:00 pm

goodness hard boiled eggs ang kalalabasan ng mga itlog mo dude hahaha young iba, naka briefs na may shorts pa! I don’t like it kasi mainit ang hindi ako makagalaw sa bandang yon hehehhe

Michael May 15, 2009 - 6:00 am

boxer-briefs are also called ”trunks” or originally called trunks?
well they call it trunks in europe.. which is where the trend usualy starts..

TIP: prints!!!!!!!!! get printed or colourful TRUNKS!! their in and highly doubt would go out.. matagal pa

sam September 1, 2009 - 3:04 pm

boxer briefs that fit…feels good inside..

sam September 1, 2009 - 3:10 pm

but i do wear skimpy briefs too…like what i bought at sm department store..par excellance..so cool…so hot..

pipo pia February 20, 2012 - 8:02 pm

for me its brief coz i fell im sexy evry time i wer it>>.hehee

Thomas November 8, 2015 - 9:02 am

I mostly wear briefs; however, I wear all styles of underwear…including things and jocks. Briefs, thongs, and jocks provide excellent support and a snug and secure feeling for my boys. Trunks (short-legged boxer briefs) are excellent for support and additional body coverage for the shy guy…hahaha.

Chris, you need to run this survey again. I wonder if the percentages would change after eight years?

Jefferson Wang November 10, 2015 - 9:56 am

Actually I prefer both (boxers and briefs), pag pumapasok ako sa work minsan nka brief minsan nka boxer lang 🙂 tas pag sa hauz na ako nka boxer nlng tlga wala ng brief hanggang sa pagtulog.