Thule – a brand that I never learned to pronounce. Some say it’s thu-leigh, but from what I’ve heard, please correct me if I’m wrong, the right pronunciation is Tsu-leh.
Putting speech and phonetics aside, Thule is a Swedish brand which has a wide range of products. They make outdoor gear, cellphone cases like you’ve seen here, car accessories and premium bags, just like what you will find in this blog post.
In their recent product launch, Thule introduced the Subterra travel bags and luggage collection which are suitable for stylish jetsetters and working professionals who frequently travel. Just like you.
So let’s take a look at some bags from their collection.
Thule Subterra Carry-On 40L
- Can be carried as a backpack or a shoulder bag
- Straps can be tucked away when not in use
- Compartments are separate so you can prevent mixing clean and dirty clothes.
Thule Subterra Luggage 70cm/28″
- 2 in 1 travel and duffel bag
- Made of water-resistant materials
- Quick access to keys and wallet through its zippered mesh wallet.
Thule Subterra Travel Backpack 34L
- Dubbed as “The everyday backpack”
- Store your 15-inch laptop in its padded sleeve
- Good for everyday work and commute
- Peripherals and cords of your gadgets and devices are easily stored in place.
- Separate clothes in your bag using a packing cube.
Thule Subterra Luggage 55cm/22″
If there is one piece of luggage from Thule’s Subterra collection that I really loved, it would be none other than the 55cm/22″ piece below.
What is so amazing about it is how you can split the bag into two independent carry-on luggage pieces. This is very useful especially when you are at the airport and want to minimize fees for overweight, checked bags. It is such a lifesaver!
Zoom in the infographic below to see how it works.
You can also bring it stylishly with you when you travel just like this.
The Thule Subterra collection is now available in Thule stores nationwide.
You can find Thule Stores at SM Aura, SM City North EDSA, SM Mall of Asia, SM Clark, SM Cebu and Eastwood City.